One of Norway's most famous diplomats shared an assessment with child sex trafficker Epstein about Saudi Arabia lobbying ...
A real break from Trump’s policies will only come with serious consideration and endorsement of proposals that deal with the ...
Armed group Hezbollah rejected on Tuesday the Lebanese government's decision to grant the army at least four months to ...
The recent detention of a visiting research scientist has renewed attention on a confusing exit ramp in Buffalo that sends drivers across the border.
A U.S. Customs and Border Protection official told Cronkite News that 34,682 drone flights were detected within 500 meters of the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal year 2025 – a figure not previously ...
Formal agreements allow emergency services to cross the border to respond to incidents when they are the nearest available resource, the ...
White House border czar Tom Homan said a small "security force" will remain in Minnesota as immigration agents withdraw from the state.
More than 1,000 immigration agents have left Minnesota’s Twin Cities area and hundreds more will depart in the days ahead.
Tom Homan did not provide details on the size of the force to remain, days after declaring an end to the immigration enforcement surge in the Twin Cities area.
Ukrainian authorities detained former energy minister Herman Halushchenko in the Operation Midas probe investigating alleged $100 million kickbacks.
Tom Homan says this federal force will stay "for a short period of time" to protect immigration agents who remain as the sweeping crackdown draws down.