MANILA, Philippines — An emerging Philippine carrier is withdrawing operations from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) by March 29 to transfer fully to the Clark International Airport. In ...
Cebu Pacific said Friday it flew more than 2.7 million passengers in January 2026, up 6.2 percent from the same month last year. The budget carrier ...
MANILA, Philippines — Cebu Pacific recorded a 6.2-percent increase in passenger traffic in January, with holiday travel ...
Low-cost carrier Cebu Pacific on Friday said it has serviced over 2.7 million passengers in the first month of 2026, reflecting a carryover demand from the peak holiday season in late 2025. In a ...
Correction: The story has been updated to reflect correct flight times. Other information was sent in a previous release. Philippine Airlines said it is launching a new direct service between Guam and ...
Thank you for reporting this station. We will review the data in question. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Please select the information that is incorrect.